Søknadsfrist: 2023-04-17 -
Data Management Lead
Redrawing the map in construction
NCC are hiring Data Management Lead.
The construction industry is currently facing a development leap where the change agent is spelled digitalization.
NCC is leading the way by developing our business and future proofing our IT platform. To realize the benefits of digitalization, we are currently taking major change initiatives affecting how we work with IT architecture, information management and everyday digital tools.
Our core business is building the society. Every day, our over 5,000 construction projects around the Nordics redraw the map of towns, buildings and infrastructure. NCC sees great opportunities using digitalization to achieve increased efficiency, productivity and greater climate benefits when building the society of the future. At NCC, business strategy and IT transformation go hand-in-hand.
We are searching for you who can take construction to new heights with the help of IT. You would play a key part in our transformation journey to:
- Use data smarter and become a data driven company
- Standardize the industry – developing common specifications and standards that can be used by all players and at all stages in the construction industry
Successful candidates would join the Group Finance & IT which leads NCC’s strategy development and major change programs in the business. Group Finance & IT also drives research and innovation and is NCC’s development and delivery function for IT and operations development.
Your role as Data Management Lead at NCC
In this position you will
- Have a functional responsibility for data management
- As Product Owner lead the Data Management team including roles such as Data Governance lead, Data Architect, Data Analyst and Data Stewards and to set targets for the team.
- Facilitate meetings with senior management being Data Owners of different domains.
- Implement our master data quality processes and tools (MDM) and have IT service management responsibility
- Be responsible for develop, drive and follow up roadmaps in the area of data management
- Work in close cooperation with architects and several stakeholders
- Work as a bridge between the business and the IT development at NCC
- Act as an ambassador for NCC to be a data driven company
You will be important for us in our strategic transformation, and we like you to have
- Experience from leading and developing a data management function to deliver toward strategic business targets
- A solid IT background with experience from business and IT transformation journeys
- Several years of experience from Master Data or BI/Data Warehouse solutions
- Fluent written and spoken English plus one more Nordic language
To be successful in this position you are probably
- A visionary and have a pedagogic leadership style to guide the business how to create value from data. on strategic and tactical level
- A great communicaticator including strengthening messages and preparing presentations to Executive Team and external stakeholders.
- Being persistent with a long-term focus as well as short-term
- Goal oriented with a great capacity to see the “now” picture as well as the “then/future” picture
- Actionable and self-leading
NCC offers an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic organization with great opportunities for personal development. In this position, you will be in the center of our digital transformation journey. NCC's vision is to renew our industry and offer the best sustainable solutions. Our work is guided by our values; honesty, trust, respect and pioneering spirit.
This position belongs to NCC, Solna, Sweden, but you can live anywhere in the Nordic region. This position will require travelling to Solna, Sweden. However, we do apply a flexible way of working and strive to collaborate digitally as much as possible. In line with NCC's commitment to safety, background checks will be conducted on all final candidates as part of the hiring process
Contact and application
In this recruitment, NCC is collaborating with Experis IT, with extensive experience in the recruitment of IT specialists and managers. You apply to the position at www.experis.se. If you have any questions, or want more information, please contact Recruitment Consultant Carina Eyoma, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile: +46 73-086 22 75. Selection is made on an ongoing basis, so please apply as soon as possible, but at the latest 17th of April 2023.
Please apply via the job ad at Experis IT https://www.experis.se/sv/jobb/6b4bdccc-2b72-4a26-8aa7-864327b6426a/data-management-lead-to-ncc
Not of interest for you? Please feel free to recommend a friend!
Build with us and get the best colleagues in the industry!
At NCC, we are driven to continue developing, whether it's our construction projects or our personal expertise. Every day, we drive the industry's most exciting and complex construction projects forward in close cooperation between our employees, partners and customers.
With us, you are a significant employee who contributes to the landmarks that define our cities and communities. You are also an important link for us to shape a better and more sustainable construction process. Here, our employees take an active role in a corporate culture based on stable values and behaviors for a safe and secure workplace. Our collective expertise and diverse backgrounds make a difference.
NCC - one of the leading companies in the Nordics.
We respectfully decline any correspondence from recruiters, advertisers, or providers of staffing solutions