Søknadsfrist: 2023-04-03 -
VDC-developer NCC Group
NCC's goal is to be the leading contractor in VDC and digitization with a wide implementation and usage of VDC-supported construction core processes. One important part to reach that goal is a central group driving development structured and coordinated towards all BA´s.
This role will report to Head of VDC Group who are responsible for VDC- development and construction information management within NCC. The work will focus on developing VDC-methods in NCC, focusing on the whole company. For this role some knowledge within infrastructure is an advantage. It´s important to have a good team spirit and contribute to the designated path regarding Construction Information Management and Common Development to achieve a Data informed Company. The work will be a mix of development but also working closely to projects piloting and supporting implementation new ways of working.
The role and responsibilities
- You will be an active part in developing VDC-supported core processes in NCC.
- You will drive implementation support to NCC´s different BA´s VDC-organizations.
- You will handle development projects, both in large and small scale and with varied complexity.
- You will stay oriented in VDC and digitalization within the industry and outside NCC. And contribute to raise the bar of knowledge within NCC.
The successful candidate will have:
- construction educational background on university level
- ability to demonstrate and communicate the possibilities with construction information management and VDC
- eagerness to solve and learn the complexities regarding construction information management and VDC in core processes, and be a part of finding solutions that is broadly implementable
- an interest in lifting the width of the organization (not just the specialists)
- at least 5 years’ experience from the construction industry in VDC roles and all types of core process roles (cost, planning, purchase etc)
- strong interest in construction information management and VDC.
We are offering
Here at NCC, you are offered a place in an organization with good values, high environmental awareness and a strong desire to succeed. These are contributing reasons why we have many satisfied and proud employees. We are proud to be able to offer our employees great development opportunities in an exciting work environment. We have a good variety of workplaces where you will meet different types of challenges.
The location is flexible and can be at any of NCC's main offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Helsinki or Oslo. You need to attend meetings in the Stockholm office frequently and there will be travelling to the other Nordic countries 1-2 days per month. However, we do apply a flexible way of working and strive to collaborate digitally as much as possible. In line with NCC's commitment to safety, background checks will be conducted on all final candidates as part of the hiring process.
Contact and application
For further information on this position, please contact recruiting manager, Marcus Bergljung, Acting Head of VDC, +46 70 189 1288 or HR Recruitment Specialist Karin Österman de Wall, +46 79 078 7210. Register your application and your resume below. Selection is made on an ongoing basis, so please apply as soon as possible, but at the latest 3rd of April 2023.
Welcome to apply!
Build with us and get the best colleagues in the industry!
At NCC, we are driven to continue developing, whether it's our construction projects or our personal expertise. Every day, we drive the industry's most exciting and complex construction projects forward in close cooperation between our employees, partners and customers.
With us, you are a significant employee who contributes to the landmarks that define our cities and communities. You are also an important link for us to shape a better and more sustainable construction process. Here, our employees take an active role in a corporate culture based on stable values and behaviors for a safe and secure workplace. Our collective expertise and diverse backgrounds make a difference.
NCC - one of the leading companies in the Nordics.
We respectfully decline any correspondence from recruiters, advertisers, or providers of staffing solutions