Søknadsfrist: 2021-08-22 -
We are building for the future – can you help us realize our IT roadmap?
The construction industry is currently facing a development leap where the change agent is spelled digitalization. NCC is leading the way by developing our business and future proofing our IT platform.
We are currently recruiting IT professionals who thrive on becoming important players in our digital transformation journey, taking construction to new heights through IT.
Successful candidates would join the Group function for Development & Operations (DOS), which leads NCC´s strategic development and major change programs in the business. DOS is NCC’s development and delivery function for IT as well as operations development and research & innovation. We are a Nordic organization with 140+ employees working together closely under one common management. Cooperation in- and between units is key for us to deliver value to NCCs business areas, and therefore we are currently transforming to an Agile mindset and way of working in Agile teams.
As our Integration Architect, you will have the main responsibility to make sure that our systems and system integrations handle data correctly, both from a technical and business perspective. You will design specific solutions that meet business requirements and constraints and will be responsible for the overall quality of the Solution Design. You will be part of the Cloud & Infrastructure Agile team.
In this position you will
- be responsible for architecture and development of our integration platform
- be responsible for integration governance and/or Center of Excellence
- ensure that systems and system integrations manage data securely and correctly
- be on top of new integration technologies and make suggestions on what should be used
- improve the integration architecture and cooperate with the business
- analyze business requirements, as well as IT operational and non-business requirements (e.g., performance), to design appropriate solutions
- deliver solution architecture, i.e., Service Design documentation (SAD) including process, application, data, integration, and infrastructure architecture
- deliver input to development initiatives time, cost, and risk for proposed solution/service designs
- follow the architecture principles, guidelines and frameworks defined by NCCs Enterprise Architecture
- assist in problem resolution and support the development team through consultation and problem research
- be the driver of the architectural perspective during the RFP-process
- work with vendors/suppliers involved in developing a solution to ensure they follow the decided solution design
- participate in architecture forums to provide input to the assigned development
- ensure that the expected quality of solutions is achieved
- assist in the harvesting of the solution design from project into NCCs Enterprise Architecture together with appointed Enterprise Architect.
We believe that you have an Academic degree in IT and have good knowledge of work processes in large companies. You have several years of experience from the Integration area. You are fluent in English and one of the Nordic languages, both verbally and written. Experience in ITIL and Agile processes are also an asset.
You will be very important for us in our strategic journey why we need you to have:
- Several years of experience in working with best practices and policies of system integration
- Good understanding of integrations in a hybrid environment based on SaaS and on-prem systems
- Good understanding and knowledge of business-critical systems
- Experience in cloud-based integration, preferably Microsoft Azure iPaaS components like API Management, ISE and Logic Apps
- Extensive knowledge of integration technologies and architectures such as REST, SOAP, HTTP, WSDL
- Experience in integration security and concepts like OAuth, OAuth2, HTTPS (SSL), Signatures and Encryption, SAML, HTTP Basic auth
- Experience in Agile methodologies and Agile project delivery.
To be successful in this position you as a person need to be
- a person who enjoys, and have perseverance enough, to drive a cloud transformation of this scale
- a solution-oriented person with great communication skills
- highly driven and goal-focused
- confident in your integration knowledge and experience
- a person who likes to be an ambassador in NCC’s transformation
- a team player who enjoys delivering in cooperation with others
- able to easily interact with people at all levels and have a mature personality
- enthusiastic about driving change.
Contact and application
If you have any questions, please contact DOS IT Competence Manager – Szilvia Schöffer, firstname.lastname@example.org after 21-08-02. Please register your application and CV in English below. Selection will start in week 34 so please apply no later than 2021-08-22.
Welcome with your application!
Not of interest for you? - please feel free to recommend a friend.
At NCC, you become part of an organization with good values, high environmental awareness and a strong will to succeed together.
Every day, our more than 15,500 employees make decisions that improve people's everyday lives, both today and tomorrow. Here you work in a strong community together with committed and professional colleagues who are driven to learn new things, achieve goals, share experiences and make a real difference together. We challenge ourselves to drive development and create sustainable solutions that move society forward with new knowledge.
As one of the Nordic region's leading construction and property development companies, we develop commercial properties, build schools, hospitals, homes, roads, bridges and other infrastructure that shapes our way of life, work and travel in society. Through our industrial operations, we offer products and services with a focus on stone materials and asphalt production, paving assignments.
We safeguard a sustainable working life with a strong focus on safety, personal development and a balance between work and leisure.
NCC must reflect our customers as well as society at large and is dependent on employees with different skills. We strive to employ people with different backgrounds and value the knowledge and experience it brings.
We kindly but firmly decline contact with recruiters and sellers of advertising or staffing solutions.
Changed my email address [SS1]