Søknadsfrist: 2021-08-22 -
We are building for the future – can you help us realize our IT roadmap?
The construction industry is currently facing a development leap where the change agent is spelled digitalization. NCC is leading the way by developing our business and future proofing our IT platform.
We are currently recruiting IT professionals who thrive on becoming important players in our digital transformation journey, taking construction to new heights through IT.
Successful candidates would join the Group function for Development & Operations (DOS), which leads NCC´s strategic development and major change programs in the business. DOS is NCC’s development and delivery function for IT as well as operations development and research & innovation. We are a Nordic organization with 140+ employees working together closely under one common management. Cooperation in- and between units is key for us to deliver value to NCCs business areas, and therefore we are currently transforming to an Agile mindset and way of working in Agile teams.
As IT Service Manager for Cloud services, you are responsible for overseeing all services, products, and systems in scope of responsibility, ensuring that business demands and agreed service levels are being met. You will be part of the Cloud & Infrastructure Agile team.
In this role you will
- ensure that all processes required to deliver the services (incident, problem, service request) are efficiently managed and support procedures are followed and functioning according to defined processes and service level agreements
- define and manage requirements for external suppliers including follow-up on supplier performance through regular monitoring of the fulfilment of service levels & license and support agreements
- build strong customer relationships by providing fast and efficient problem-solving to every-day issues
- work closely with stakeholders to capture requirements and translate them into IT demands with clear business case and outlined value
- ensure that main service documentation is in place and up to date
- regularly conduct life-cycle management for owned assets and CIs, including hardware, software, licenses, and warranties. Ensure that CI relationships are accurate on all levels in CMDB
- continually identify and explore opportunities for service/ systems, - and business improvements incl. increase of automation capabilities
- contribute to forecast, budgeting and financial follow up
- constantly improve your products and services and provide feedback that helps to improve our overall ways of working.
We believe that you have an academic degree or similar in IT and have good knowledge of work processes in large companies. You have several years of experience from a similar position. You are fluent in English and one of the Nordic languages, both verbally and written. Experience in ITIL and Agile processes are also an asset.
You will be very important for us in our journey, that’s why we need you to
- have a good knowledge and experience of Cloud technologies
- be experienced with all IaaS and PaaS services in Azure
- Microsoft CAF knowledge
- be experienced of delivering Infrastructure products with and Agile setup
- have knowledge and experience in IT vendor management
- have extensive experience of outsourced delivery
- have excellent Stakeholder Management
- be experienced in budgeting and cost management for Cloud.
To be successful in this position you as a person need to
- be a strong team player
- have a humble and servant attitude with passion to deliver and operate with high quality
- have a genuine interest in new technologies, business models, methods, and processes
- work well under pressure with strong level of self-leadership.
This position can be located in any of our major cities in the Nordics, but you will be working closely with our stakeholders located at our office in Stockholm, Sweden. The position may require travelling 3 - 4 days a month within the Nordic countries.
Contact and application
If you have any questions, please contact DOS IT Competence Manager – Szilvia Schöffer, firstname.lastname@example.org , after 21-08-02. Please register your application and CV in English below. Selection will start in week 34 so please apply no later than 2021-08-22.
Welcome with your application!
Not of interest for you? - please feel free to recommend a friend.
At NCC, you become part of an organization with good values, high environmental awareness and a strong will to succeed together.
Every day, our more than 15,500 employees make decisions that improve people's everyday lives, both today and tomorrow. Here you work in a strong community together with committed and professional colleagues who are driven to learn new things, achieve goals, share experiences and make a real difference together. We challenge ourselves to drive development and create sustainable solutions that move society forward with new knowledge.
As one of the Nordic region's leading construction and property development companies, we develop commercial properties, build schools, hospitals, homes, roads, bridges and other infrastructure that shapes our way of life, work and travel in society. Through our industrial operations, we offer products and services with a focus on stone materials and asphalt production, paving assignments.
We safeguard a sustainable working life with a strong focus on safety, personal development and a balance between work and leisure.
NCC must reflect our customers as well as society at large and is dependent on employees with different skills. We strive to employ people with different backgrounds and value the knowledge and experience it brings.
We kindly but firmly decline contact with recruiters and sellers of advertising or staffing solutions.