Søknadsfrist: 2020-08-16 -
We are building for the future - can you help us re-draw the IT roadmap?
The construction industry is currently facing a development leap where the change agent is spelled digitalization. NCC is leading the way by developing our business and future proofing our IT platform.
We are currently recruiting IT professionals who thrive on becoming important players in our digital transformation journey. We promise that you will face interesting challenges to be solved together with a team of smart colleagues in a rewarding work environment.
Successful candidates would join the Group function Development & Operations Services (DOS), which leads NCC’s strategy development and major change programs in the business. With 130+ employees, DOS also drives research and innovation and is NCC’s development and delivery function for IT and operations development.
NCC is hiring an
IT Sourcing Lead
(for this position you can live anywhere in the Nordic region)
As part of our IT transformation journey going agile, we are now strengthening our sourcing and purchasing capabilities within I&T Delivery Excellence function and are looking for an IT Sourcing Lead to help us create, maintain and drive the complete IT Procurement practice area together with our senior team of purchasing specialists and legal support. This role has no direct reports.
We are looking for a leader and a change driver that want to be part of our team of IT Improvement Leads and work with the whole spectrum of IT Procurement, taking functional leadership of all the IT Procurement practices.
In this position, your responsibility will be to…
- help us set the direction and create IT Sourcing roadmap as part of our IT Transition journey and lead the work to implement the improvements of sourcing capabilities and practices according to the agreed roadmap.
- act as Process Owner and gatekeeper for all IT procurement practices and drive continuous improvements of those together with key stakeholders
- guide and support our agreement and supplier responsible Service Owners to optimize the TCO of our products and services through best in class supply chain
- be the SPOC for all process and practice related activities within area of responsibility, provide sourcing, - and purchasing related training when needed
- with support from our IT purchasing specialists, lead the IT Sourcing tactical and strategic work and support initiatives on operational level when needed (supplier selection, negotiations, performance, - and supplier development mgmt.)
- serve as point of escalation, review and approval for key issues, significant projects and decisions within IT sourcing and purchasing area
- work closely together with NCC Group Purchasing to ensure we are aligned in our IT ways of working and common practices, tools, templates with rest of NCC etc.
You will be very important for us in our strategic journey why we need you to…
- have thorough knowledge of procurement area and several years’ experience of an equivalent role, especially working with IT software sourcing, SIAM, outsourcing, strategic partnerships or/and agile sourcing, will be considered as a strong merit
- have category experience in Information Technology categories of HW and SW
- have experience of performing in strategic sourcing roles from spend analysis to creation of sourcing strategy
- have knowledge, comfort and motivation in negotiating everything from standard legal terms to evaluating and driving complex software agreements to an end (when needed)
- have experience in managing sourcing in early stages of product-development projects where you are accustomed to being responsible for requirements handling, supplier selection and evaluation process or/and helped to create those practices
- have experience in managing or working with SIAM structures and SIAM eco-systems or/and outsourcing projects is a strong merit
- have deep interest in maintaining your knowledge regarding relevant standards, trends and outlook within IT procurement area (incl. agile sourcing, outsourcing and SIAM etc.).Since the position involves international contacts, we also need you to have excellent written and oral communication skills in English and one other Nordic language.
To be successful in this position you as a person need to…
- be a strong team player
- work well under pressure with advanced level of self-organization and structure
- be result driven and have the ability to engage, persuade and follow-up to ensure the results
- have ability to independently evaluate, assess and initiate action; recognition of positive and negative impacts of actions, decisions, other market forces on business, people, processes and tools.
- have strong people change management skills
In plain text, the 6 most important skills for this job we are looking for is:
Functional expert – understands products, services and processes
Influencer – great at relationship building and managing, as well as negotiation
Results seeker – driven by goals and deadlines, can-do-attitude
Innovator – always thinking ahead, anticipating change and reacting to this
Adaptor – handles pressure and criticism well, stays calm and collected
Complier – follows protocol and decided ways of working and encourages others to follow
Who we are
You will be part of a small team of 3 skilled IT Improvement Leads who all has one common mission: To act as gatekeepers for product lifecycle practices spanning; “from business demands to business results” and support our development and delivery teams to create and maintain an I&T culture of delivery accountability, delivery, - and process performance, knowledge sharing and continuous improvements.
In our team responsibilities we also drive management of centralized / shared capabilities such as IT Service Desk delivery, IT delivery, - and process performance, KPI analytics and SLA Management, IT Governance model (internal, business and suppliers) and IT Support, - and Operating model.
What we offer
NCC offers an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic organization with great opportunities for personal development. In this position, you will be in the center of our digital transformation journey. NCC's vision is to renew our industry and offer the best sustainable solutions. Our work is guided by our values; honesty, trust, respect and pioneering spirit.
Welcome to apply!
Apply asap but no later than August 16. The selection is ongoing. Welcome with your questions to recruitment consultant email@example.com although because of summer holidays we won’t be able to get back to you until week 33.
Not of interest for you? - please feel free to recommend a friend
NCC is one of the leading constructions and property development companies in the Nordic region, with sales of more than SEK 58 billion and 15,500 employees. NCC is active throughout the value chain in its efforts to create environments for work, living and communication. We’re building for the future.
Ad sellers and recruitment service providers are advised not to contact NCC for this assignment