Søknadsfrist: 2020-04-13 -
We are building for the future - can you help us re-draw the IT roadmap?
The construction industry is currently facing a development leap where the change agent is spelled digitalization. NCC is leading the way by developing our business and future proofing our IT platform.
We are currently recruiting IT professionals who thrive on becoming important players in our digital transformation journey.
We promise that you will face interesting challenges to be solved together with a team of smart colleagues in a rewarding work environment.
Successful candidates would join the Group function Development & Operations Services (DOS), which leads NCC’s strategy development and major change programs in the business. With 130+ employees, DOS also drives research and innovation and is NCC’s development and delivery function for IT and operations development.
Your role as IAM Expert at NCC
(for this position you can live anywhere in the Nordic region)
In this position you will act as a bridge between operations and new solutions in the IAM area and be a key part in improving the IAM architecture at NCC. You will be our expert in NCC’s IAM solutions and work closely together with our IT service delivery team when it comes to continuous service improvement. You will also be an active member and subject matter expert in development teams.
In this position you will...
- Analyze business requirements, as well as IT operational and non-business requirements
- Deliver solution architecture and solution design for IAM in development initiatives and projects according to a set development process
- Secure that the solutions are aligned with and supported by IT Operations, especially with the IAM IT Service and IT Security
- Work with improving the IAM part of the Enterprise Architecture
- Act as key escalation point and solve issues within the IAM area for development initiatives and projects
- Participate actively in development, operational and governance forums as needed
You will be important for us in our strategic transformation and we like you to have:
- Relevant academic degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience from the IAM field
- MS platform knowledge/experience
- Experience as an expert and/or project lead within IAM architectural issues
- Knowledge in IAM development
- Preferably ITIL certificate
- Preferably experience from larger company and/or transformation journey
- Fluency in written and spoken English plus one more Nordic language
To be successful in this position you probably are:
- Able to set your own priorities and plan accordingly in order to deliver in line with expectations
- A person with good understanding of the impact both from a short vs long-term perspective and an operational vs tactical level perspective
- Someone who likes to develop relationships to ensure solid cooperation with leads, team members and all other stakeholders
- A communicative person who is able to communicate clearly with stakeholders through appropriate communication channels
- Good at explaining complex architectural issues in an understandable way to all stakeholders
- Someone who understands and contributes to the improvement of services based on what is best for NCC as a whole
- Enthusiastic about driving change
NCC offers an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic organization with great opportunities for personal development. In this position, you will be in the center of our digital transformation journey. NCC's vision is to renew our industry and offer the best sustainable solutions. Our work is guided by our values; honesty, trust, respect and pioneering spirit.
Welcome to apply!
Apply asap but no later than April 12. The selection is ongoing. Welcome with your questions to Recruitment Consultant Oscar Nordström or Researcher Johanna Odelkrantz.
Not of interest for you?-please feel free to recommend a friend
NCC is one of the leading construction and property development companies in the Nordic region, with sales of more than SEK 58 billion and 15,500 employees. NCC is active throughout the value chain in its efforts to create environments for work, living and communication. We’re building for the future.
Ad sellers and recruitment service providers are advised not to contact NCC for this assignment