Søknadsfrist: 2020-04-13 -
We are building for the future - can you help us re-draw the IT roadmap?
The construction industry is currently facing a development leap where the change agent is spelled digitalization. NCC is leading the way by developing our business and future proofing our IT platform.
We are currently recruiting IT professionals who thrive on becoming important players in our digital transformation journey. We promise that you will face interesting challenges to be solved together with a team of smart colleagues in a rewarding work environment.
Successful candidates would join the Group function Development & Operations Services (DOS), which leads NCC’s strategy development and major change programs in the business. With 130+ employees, DOS also drives research and innovation and is NCC’s development and delivery function for IT and operations development.
Your role as Enterprise Architect at NCC
(for this position you can live anywhere in the Nordic region)
NCC works with a value-driven enterprise architecture that is based on four perspectives (Business / Information / Application / Infrastructure). As an Enterprise Architect you will play an important role establishing our goal architecture in line with NCC’s business strategy. You will be crucial in ensuring that we are taking the right steps in our transformation journey towards this goal. Ensuring the effective implementation of development initiatives in line with the target architecture is another important part of this role.
In this position you will...
- Work with the business strategy to create roadmaps and execution plans
- Conduct business capability modelling to clarify what improvements are needed to realize the strategy
- Translate business needs into architectural solutions in line with NCC’s IT strategies
- Apply a process, information and application perspective to design solutions for business needs
- Evaluate business risks of leaving existing solutions and transforming into new ones
- Explore the market and identify new trends and how new technology/platform/solutions can support NCC business
You will be important for us in our strategic transformation and we like you to have:
- A minimum of two years of experience from the construction business
- Experience and confidence in your role as an enterprise architect
- Good skills in process, information and application architecture modeling
- Fluency in written and spoken English plus one more Nordic language
To be successful in this position you probably are:
- Confident in your knowledge of the challenges facing the construction business
- Analytical, structured and results oriented
- Used to working with several different stakeholders. Communication skills.
- Able to work with a narrow scope as well as seeing the big picture
- Showing great interest in how digitalization can improve processes and our business
- Enthusiastic about driving change
NCC offers an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic organization with great opportunities for personal development. In this position, you will be in the center of our digital transformation journey. NCC's vision is to renew our industry and offer the best sustainable solutions. Our work is guided by our values; honesty, trust, respect and pioneering spirit.
Welcome to apply!
Apply asap but no later than April 12. The selection is ongoing. Welcome with your questions to recruitment consultant Oscar Nordström or Researcher Johanna Odelkrantz.
Not of interest for you?-please feel free to recommend a friend
NCC is one of the leading construction and property development companies in the Nordic region, with sales of more than SEK 58 billion and 15,500 employees. NCC is active throughout the value chain in its efforts to create environments for work, living and communication. We’re building for the future.
Ad sellers and recruitment service providers are advised not to contact NCC for this assignment