Søknadsfrist: 2020-04-13 -
We are building for the future - can you help us re-draw the IT roadmap?
The construction industry is currently facing a development leap where the change agent is spelled digitalization. NCC is leading the way by developing our business and future proofing our IT platform.
We are currently recruiting IT professionals who thrive on becoming important players in our digital transformation journey.
We promise that you will face interesting challenges to be solved together with a team of smart colleagues in a rewarding work environment.
Successful candidates would join the Group function Development & Operations Services (DOS), which leads NCC’s strategy development and major change programs in the business. With 130+ employees, DOS also drives research and innovation and is NCC’s development and delivery function for IT and operations development.
Your role as Cloud Architect at NCC
(for this position you can live anywhere in the Nordic region)
By identifying and planning for the best cloud architecture solutions, you will contribute to our business strategy and NCC’s transformation towards a fully developed cloud environment. You will be responsible for the architecture of our Azure cloud platform and take lead in the upcoming development.
In this position you will...
- Be responsible for the Azure Cloud platform architecture
- Advise and guide the development solutions using the Cloud platform
- Identify and plan cloud architecture solutions with a strategic perspective
- Improve the platform and optimize the cloud environment
You will be important for us in our strategic transformation and we like you to have:
- At least 3 years of experience from cloud architecture
- Experience from being responsible for cloud architecture in projects
- Very good knowledge in Azure Cloud
- Basic knowledge in information security related to cloud
- Fluency in written and spoken English plus one more Nordic language
To be successful in this position you probably are:
- Someone who enjoys, and have perseverance enough, to drive a cloud transformation of this scale
- A solution-oriented person with great communication skills
- Confident in your IT tech/Sec/Azure knowledge and experience
- A team player who enjoys delivering in cooperation with others
- Enthusiastic about driving change
NCC offers an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic organization with great opportunities for personal development. In this position, you will be in the center of our digital transformation journey. NCC's vision is to renew our industry and offer the best sustainable solutions. Our work is guided by our values; honesty, trust, respect and pioneering spirit.
Welcome to apply!
Apply asap but no later than April 12. Welcome with your questions to Recruitment Consultant Oscar Nordström or Researcher Johanna Odelkrantz.
Not of interest for you?-please feel free to recommend a friend
NCC is one of the leading construction and property development companies in the Nordic region, with sales of more than SEK 58 billion and 15,500 employees. NCC is active throughout the value chain in its efforts to create environments for work, living and communication. We’re building for the future.
Ad sellers and recruitment service providers are advised not to contact NCC for this assignment.